Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Writing Term 1 2016

My Holiday Recounts 2016

Wednesday 3 Feb

On a lovely holiday. I woke up and went to the shower to have a nice bath and after that I went to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth clean and after that I went to my bedroom and put on my clothes before I go to Southern Cross College to do booking and after that I went to the kitchen and eat and drink tea and eat crackers for the morning tea and after I drink and eat crackers for my tea I went to the sitting room and watch the morning news before I go. So when I was finished watching my morning news I went outside and went to the car to get ready to go to Southern Cross College and when I finally made it their i got out of the car and run to my booking training and I finished doing my booking training we went to the movie to watch Straight Outta Compton and we came from my existing holiday I came home went to the shower and make myself dury and eat my dinner and went to sleep for School in the next day.

My Mum and Dad came with me

No comments:

Post a Comment